The commenting policy for and disclaimer notice for Silverfin™ Group Inc: WordPress blogging tips, tools & tutorials.
About commenting on cantbeatemeatem.com articles
Creating a blog centered community is our aim, and we believe experiencing a safe and lively commenting environment can influence whether visitors will return or not. Comments are valued therefore, every blog post on this blog has a comment box below it that you can use to share your point of view with the blogger and readers. Provided you are adding something to the discussion and are not violating the terms of these Commenting Policies, we will be honored to approve and post your comments.
The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author acknowledge that all comments submitted are the views of their author and, expect readers to appreciate that posting of them does not imply agreement with their contents.
A person commenting may choose to use either their name or an alias. Valid email addresses are required but will not be posted and/or disclosed to others. Valid URLs to active blogs and/or websites belonging to the commenter are also required and the username (real name or alias) will be linked to them. (See 4. for the exceptions.)
To make sure that nothing distasteful such as, but not limited to, obscene language and spam is automatically posted to the blog, all comments are moderated.
This blog will automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in the moderation queue. Any blog comment with more than two links may be marked as comment spam and deleted.
- All links will be reviewed, including a link to your “personal” ie. non-commercial blog and/or website is acceptable (all usernames are linked) but all links are subject to review and may be removed.
- We do not approve and post comments from those who use ‘keywords’ (words or phrases they want to rank in search engines for) as their username.
- We do not post comments that contain shortened links.
Comments on old posts
Comment boxes remain open for up to 30 days following post publication. If you encounter a post where comments have been closed you can use the comment box on the most recent post, and include the title and/or URL of the post you wish to submit your comment to.
What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear
- We do not approve and post comments which seem to be primarily made as advertising and promotion of the commenter’s site.
- We do not approve and post comments which seem to be primarily made as advertising for a commercial product or service.
- If you leave a comment on this blog that does not appear within a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate any terms in these Comment Policies, then use a comment box on the most recent post to make contact.
If you wish to correct typos or spelling errors in a comment submitted for posting use a comment box on the most recent post to make contact, and they will be edited accordingly. All other editing requests will be dealt with on a one-by-one basis.
Comments that stray from addressing the published topic and venture into the inflammatory and/or defamatory realm will not be posted.
All Rights Reserved
The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments and reserve all rights of refusal and deletion of any and all trackbacks. They also reserve the right to block access to any individual or group from commenting or from the entire blog.